EditiX is a powerful and easy
to use XSLT editor and XSLT Debugger for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage
of the latest XML and XML-related technologies.
- XSLT 1.0 and 2.0 editor
- Debugger with breakpoints (current, next elements, next breakpoint)
- Debugger with XPath context and XSLT location
- Syntax colors for XSLT elements and output elements
- XML Data source preview
- XML Output preview
- Assistant for xslt elements, attributes and values
- Assistant for parameters or variables
- Assistant for callable template
- Assistant for HTML and XSL-FO elements and attributes
- XSLT Data source (text or tree view)
- Apply XPath expression on the data source
- Drag'n drop from the data source to the XSLT editor for building XSLT elements
- Transformation with XSLT parameters (detected automatically)
- Output can be edited or display with an external browser
- XSL-FO output can be transformed to PDF, RTF automatically...
- Inner browser for HTML 3.x and 4.x preview
- Project management for storing transformation choices
- XSLT refactoring for template name, mode, variables and parameters.